The fairy trail
An innovative but above all unique route!
Contemporary and poetic artistic journey, which has been taking place since 2010 on a Crévoux hiking trail: “La cascade de Razis“. Created by the association Fées d’hiver, it has become over the years a veritable open-air museum in the heart of Crévoline, wild and unspoiled nature.
Each year, more than 15,000 visitors are in awe of the originality of this unusual, but above all innovative and unique project. This artistic project has become over the years a must see in Serre-Ponçon, by offering the walker tzenty works of contemporary art “in situ” on an easy route in a magical natural setting at the bottom of Crévoux valley.
An original family hike, but above all fun!
Children often drag their feet when they are told to go for a walk in the mountains. The ideal solution: The Fairy Trail! Indeed, this course will seduce you with its many attractions. You will embark on a magical journey into the heart of pure nature.
- An easy loop accessible to all, with its slight drop only 200m and a duration of around 2h30.
- A breathtaking wild and unspoiled natural landscape: larch forest, torrent and the icing on the cake : the “Cascade de Razis”.
- A real “treasure hunt” in the heart of nature. Over the course of the hike, the discovery of such amazing creations will heighten the excitment. From surprise to enchantemant, from work to work curiosity, is heightened, exaltation is at its peak. The children forget the distance and almost run along the route to discover the next artistic gem. And you adult, you are taken by this puzzling treasure hunt, over the discoveries you will find your child’s soul again.
- It is often difficult for families to push the doors of a museum with children. The Fairy Trail offers an open-air museum. Contemporary art becomes accessible to all thanks to this surprising hike which takes on the air of life-sized play.
- To end your magical day, come and spend an unforgettable night under the stars in one of the 2 unusual accommodations on the Fairy Trail: “La Cabane au Berger” or “La Cabane au Cube”. Spend a night like no other in the middle of nature! You have always dreamed of spending a night in a work of art, the Fairy Trail did it!
“To do absolutely, it is just amazing” Jennifer Baudoin