The nordic domain of Crévoux offers a wide variety of activities in dedicated areas:
- 6 tracks dedicated exclusively to cross-country skiing (classic and skating)
- 3 pedestrian tracks for walking, snowshoeing or Fat Bike (fat bike only with supervision by a professional)
- 1 biathlon area with a permanent shooting range
- 1 play area with toboggan run
- 1 dog sledding area in the Château sector for supervised discovery walks
- 1 nordic home that provides reception, equipment rental (cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sledding, etc.) and the sale of nordic passes
- 1 heated bag-free room with sanitary facilities (WC) accessible free of charge.
From the hamlet of La Chalp, the nordic tracks crisscross the plateau and the larch forest, in a remarkable and unspoiled natural site. Under the sun of the La Chalp plateau, you will find trails accessible to all levels as well as a pedestrian route crossing to the bottom of the plateau which allows you to see the Razis waterfall frozen by ice in winter. At the entrance of the Plateau, you will find a biathlon area with a permanent shooting range managed by the ESF.
Under the forest, there are more sporty routes which allow you to reach the Cabane des Espagnols and the Pont du Réal, at 1900m altitude. From here, the Cébrières route allows you to cross the entire forest over 14km! A magnificient cross-country ski tour accessible to as many people as possible, taking your time…
From the Château sector, accessible directly from the alpine ski resort, you will find a multi-sliding area open to all where you can practice Fat Bike (with supervision) and dog sledding. This sector also allows beautiful walks or snowshoeing rides with views overlooking the village of Crévoux and the hamlet of La Chalp. A snowshoe trail links the alpine and nordic areas via the Château sector. You will regulary meet freeriders covered in powder snow. They use this sector to reach the alpine domain after memorable off-piste descents in the forest. All winter sports come toegether in a good atmoshpere at the Château…