Quick, wait no more! Come and get yours …
An unbeatable price to enjoy the Nordic kingdom of La Chalp in Crévoux.
The resort goes even further as it offers you …
The advantages of the Nordic area: come completely unprepared – we’ll take care of everything!
- The Nordic area of Crévoux offers a Nordic centre with equipment rental: cross-country skiing (skating or classic), shoes, poles, sledges and snowshoes; ticket office; heated picnic room equipped with sanitary facilities including showers and toilets, accessible free of charge
find more information at : the Nordic Centre – +33 (0)4 92 43 18 23
- You’ll also find a restaurant at the entrance to the Nordic area. Come and taste their house specialties: such as tourte montagnarde (mountain pie) and stuffed rabbit with morel sauce.
Find more information at : www.lapetitefringale-crevoux.com +33 (0)4 92 43 45 16
The resort goes even further by offering you …
The + of the Nordic domain: Come with your hands in your pockets… we take care of everything !
- The Crévoux Nordic area has a Nordic center with equipment rental: cross-country skiing (skating, classic), shoes, poles, sledges and snowshoes; Ticketing ; picnic room heated and equipped with toilets with showers and toilets, accessible free of charge
+ info Foyer Nordique : +33 (0)4 92 43 18 23
- A restaurant is also at your disposal, at the start of the Nordic domain. Come and taste their house specialties, mountain pie, stuffed rabbit with morel sauce.
+ info : La Petite Fringale : +33 (0)4 92 43 45 16
- The ESF chalet of the Nordic area of La Chalp is at your disposal to initiate you, or to improve your skills in these practices.
+ info : ESF +33 (0)4 92 43 64 15
The price – and more importantly, the Nordic area – you’ve been looking for !
At 1,700 m of altitude, located in the bottom of the valley, La Chalp is a veritable blessing for lovers of Nordic activities. It is the second most popular Nordic area of the Hautes-Alpes (by size), guaranteeing early and good-quality snow throughout the season thanks to its high altitude and favourable exposure. The Nordic area of Crévoux – with its ten slopes extending over 45 km – offers a wide variety of activities in dedicated areas :
- The Nordic slopes criss-cross the plateau and the larch forest, within a remarkable and preserved natural site. Six slopes are dedicated to cross-country skiing: both skating and classic. Easy and sunny slopes on the Plateau combine with more athletic routes on the north-facing slope.
- For those less comfortable on cross-country skis, the area also presents three pedestrian slopes (on foot, snowshoe or fatbike), a fun zone (sledging run and boarder cross, etc.), or even the unforgettable experience of opting for a dog-sled ride.
- A permanent shooting range is available throughout the season to allow visitors to practise biathlon.