Quick, wait no more! Come and get your Crévoux season pass …
Don’t miss the Crévoux resort early-bird passes, for the entire winter season: an unbeatable price offered by the resort.
The resort goes even further as it offers you …
Season pass for children (from 5 to 11):
Documents required: a certificate of school enrolment for this year is required, as well as photo ID if the child is not with you on the first day.
Senior season pass (65 to 74):
Proof of identity to be provided.
Veterans season pass (from 75): Proof of identity to be provided.
Regional school season pass: (municipalities of Crévoux, Saint André d’Embrun, Saint Sauveur, Baratier, Châteauroux-Les-Alpes, Embrun and Crots). Proof of identity to be provided.
Regional secondary-school season pass: Proof of identity to be provided.
Free for children under 5 upon presentation of proof of identity.
Another way to discover Crévoux at very attractive prices !
- Crévoux Ski Liberté: your loyalty rewarded!!! The loyalty card that makes skiing easier for you. Order yours online.
A keycard is required for any package purchased.
The early-bird price – and more importantly, the resort – you’ve been looking for!
- For a successful holiday, Crévoux is the resort for you! Located in the heart of the Parpaillon massif, facing the famous Écrins National Park, the resort offers you a winter experience with an incredible and, above all, unforgettable landscape. Coming to the Crévoux valley means choosing a resort that has been combining all the best winter sports in total harmony for 80 years! A host of advantages, in addition to its wild and preserved nature :
- Crévoux is the family resort par excellence with its slopes that wind through sumptuous larch forests, offering unforgettable rides. Its snow front is perfect for introducing beginners and little ones to the sport. To discover the joys of skiing, the ESF ski school offers its snow garden. Come and have fun on the sledging run on the snow front. What’s more, there’s plenty for more experienced skiers too, with many slopes tracing out exciting lines across more than 1,000 m of vertical drop and some exceptional natural snow.
- Crévoux is the ideal spot for lovers of powder snow and wide open spaces: a paradise for freeriding in the forest.
- Multiply the joy of skiing: in addition to its alpine area, Crévoux offers a truly rich range of activities. Fancy a dog sled ride or snowshoeing in the softness of winter or a sensational fatbike outing (mountain biking on snow)? Our range of winter activities awaits you!